Tuesday, August 29, 2006

SuX2themaX

I'm really need help~
Why? B'coz I SUX I socio (sociology&Antropologi),
How? Simply that I failed my paper...
I'm used o reading facts, but when it comes to that,
completely went from hero to zero (well, it's not as though I'm a hero at 1st)
But the point is not there,
I realize that it's so abstract,
Things may sound easy when the talk about sociology,
throughout the lecture classes,
the only phrase I learned was...

"Phenomena soSIAL"

Everything also phenomena soSIAL, whichever question he ask, that's the answer

It's so unfair~ other classes, taught by other lecturers of course, got almost full marks, and on average everyone got more than 20 marks.
Maybe their paper was so much easier.
BIAS~ I hate tat fella,
Not once, twice but several times I was asked to answer his questions
just because I sat in front of him... (I was late that day)
Now I had to submit that "s2pit" form,
explain why I failed.
Enjoying Uni life huh?
Bet I did...
Well, I would say the same thing, in mbs, "everything except studies is fun"
So now, the same theory applies, err.. With some improvement of course,

"Everything here except studies, cafeteria food and hostel is fun..."

.........

What with this keyboard? I just can't type the "F" word... Had to press so hard, then everyone will start looking at me...
Sorry, just that I'm in the library now,
So Frustrated over things now,

No comments: