Thursday, August 10, 2006

HOT~~~

I'm really exhausted. It's been almost 3 nights since I had a proper sleep. From Monday itself, I've been burning midnight oil in friends room - doing my homework, tutorials & assignment. I have a "Pertanian & Manusia" assignment to catch up (if you wonder why I took/force to take this subject, refer to previous post), and the deadline is tomorrow!!!

Every group was given a topic... And my group got "BEANS". Not excately difficult, but the tough part comes from the paperwork, presentation, and commitment from other people. Just pray hard that I could survive the next few days, before I get myself back home ( and sleep for the whole weekend).

Finally, my panic bottom just alarmed. Someone accidentally reminded me about exams...
Guess I better stop here, and write more next time. I have a bus to catch up. :)

No comments: