Time flies
210606 - 0630
It has been at least 5 hours since I was awake. For the past few hours, has been busy turning myself, while getting some sleep. Probably was the noodles last night, probably was the Dota game, or probably was the thrill and anticipation I had, looking forward for the Genting Trip. CRAP~ Maybe was too used of sleeping by 5, waking up by 3 (PM I meant), while since I woke up, it was... MAGEE MEE, DOTA, DOTA and DOTA...
I must be crazy enough to sit in front of the computer that early, while most people were sleeping. Never mind about that, by 6.30am, Lup gave the morning call he promised he the day before ( since people like me couldn't even wake up on time, lol). My dad eventually woke up before me, so he decided to send me there...
Reach Sentral by 7.05 am...
Meet up with Lup...
Had McD breakfast then while waiting for others...
Took 8am bus... Collins was late, then it all started...
haha Maybe I'm just not in a mood now to write about the trip, somehow I'm looking forward for UN, medical checkup to attend, bank to visit, not to mention going back to school, it's all somehow busy until UN started, and then it's another chapter in life.
Let's see, I have 3 classmates having the same course/same UN as me, not to mention others with different courses. Mix emotions happened here, maybe because friends like Lup is leaving to UMS, Perry to USM, it all seems ... sad right?



No comments:
Post a Comment